Sunday, October 26, 2008

Today . . .
1. 6:00 Parker & I up, 6:30 Carson up, 6:45 Josh up, 7:00 Cooper up, 7:30 Emma up
2. 6:45 I went grocery shopping
3. Got home, had breakfast
4. Kids played upstairs with their new toys, Halloween shirt pictures, Tea Party, football
5. 12:00 lunch
6. 1:00 Emma's nap, the boys, Josh, and I made chex muddy buddies (YUMMY and addicting!)
7. Emma up, kids played with their toys, did some craft projects, wrestled with Josh, and played with some pumpkins
8. Dinner
9. More wrestling, playing with Emma's babies, Parker's bath
10. Bedtime

Also . . .
1. What I heard today (and most days)- "I'm going to toot on you", "Smell my butt", "You stink", "I tooted" . . . boys, oh what am I in for.
2. Today my nephew Jack turned 2! Happy Birthday Buddy!
3. It's looking like it might rain on Halloween, bummer!

Question of the Day . . .
What was your favorite Halloween costume?
Shannon- cheerleader
Josh- dracula
Carson-
Cooper-
Emma- minnie mouse

Pictures . . .
1. Carson's scary face
2. Only somewhat decent picture of Emma
3. The boys
4. Pumpkin Parker
5. Morning Routine- Carson & Parker watch cartoons while I take a shower
6. Playing with her babies
7. Wrestlemania
8. Muddy buddies

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online