Sunday, November 30, 2008

It is Getting Closer


Joshua has 1 week left to spend with the kids. He leaves 2 weeks from today. We moved up to Portland on Wednesday. We have gotten everything unpacked and put away. It has always seemed like it was going to be forever before Josh left. Now, with only a few days left, it is hitting me that he is going to be gone, for a very long time, and soon. The kids and I are going to miss him so much. He does so much for me & the kids. I know we are going to have a great time here. But, it just isn't the same without Josh. To make things worse, he is going to a more dangerous place than last time. This time he has to leave the base to get to work! That is just too scary for me! Please, everyone, keep Josh in your prayers! I am sure he will be just fine, but it is still scary. We are going to enjoy our last 2 weeks together!

I love you Joshua!!! 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online