Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December 23rd

On the 23rd day of Christmas . . .

1. We woke, the snow had not disappeared magically overnight, so we decided we were getting out of the house today. First, we tried the buses, but none were going to the mall. So, we had my brother Ryan come over and see if he could get our car out. He dug out the car for us and tested the roads. He helped me drive around the neighborhood. So, we came back, got everyone dressed, and headed out to the mall. I even drove to the mall. (Anyone that knows me knows that I do not like to drive). We made it the mall. It was a little slippery and the ruts in the snow were a little tricky, but I did it! We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and then did a little shopping. We also saw Santa. It was so nice getting out of the house! The kids really loved it!








No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online